@Nessen
lol? What country are you from?

E: Nvm, youre an Asian American. Do you not see how people can use the same thought and apply it to asians in America?

@Damoon
Why? If they introduced Teddy as a hot shot instead of "The Face of Martial Arts in France" would there be any problems? Anyways, a Japanese mangaka has no incentive to push any race agendas, even if he went to America. I don't see how it would benefit him. There are no progressive race movements in japan or anything compared to the western world lol. Perhaps, he just found drawing black guys neat.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how many mysteries will be solved just because the next chapter will be the 100th.

Why so many fucking libtards here?
Last time I checked, this place was better... a bit, but still better. At least we did not had snowflakes getting triggered by hard r gamer word, and reporting people they don't like.

My biggest problem with this chapter is Rin's outfit. Why would you wear office clothes when your tasting wine in a someone's French villa.
This is the biggest asspull in Kengan's entire run.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fuck you can't show black people in a manga without all the inbreds frothing at the mouth that a PoC is treated like a human being.

I didn’t know Kengan had so many closeted racists. Glad y’all morons outed yourselves

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, idiots flaming against a French Black person. =.= *sigh* It's not because Afro-americans are treated like trash that it's the case everywhere outside of the USA, y'know?

@silentshot How do you feel about this guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSW76F0OIoM
Now, what if the native Japanese disagreed with your opinion? Who would be in the right?

@acid I'd be more than happy to answer your question but please answer mine first: "Isn't it shameful of France to steal these accomplishments from a black man?"

Bruh even kuroki gensai said that he is on the same level as him meaning that lolong is also the same so yeah kinda looking bad for team kengan right now

Users who are viewing this thread