I think he is doing it on purpose, reducing the count by which he gets back I mean.. or he is feeling more pleasure as the damage accumulates..

Even though he may not feel any pain doesn't mean his body isn't taking damage.
Let's see how long his body lasts

As for Yamashita's eyes.. well.. r they slow motion cameras lol

Dex-chan lover
The rules of the tournament are just a bit weird with the 10 second countdown. We've had grappling and even opponents on the ground getting pounded but the fact that they were on the ground didn't start the countdown nor prevent the fighter from getting attacked further (or just grabbed and thrown out of the ring) but here we have a match where a fighter is getting thrown, is essentially incapacitated for several seconds, and yet no further attacks are performed; Arashiyama just waits for his opponent to get back up to throw him again.

It seems the rule was implemented to somehow stop the match if a fighter can't get back up but there aren't any rules to do something about getting choked.

Or perhaps Arashiyama does have the freedom to keep attacking his downed opponent but doesn't do it because he's not proficient at it and completely relies on knocking out his opponent by throwing him on the ground.

It's a pity we're not seeing any strikes here, as if Arashiyama is a master of redirection and controlling both his center of gravity and his opponent's it'd be interesting to watch. Well, hopefully Hayami will start showing something here, but his claim that Arashiyama is three times stronger than him is making it doubtful.

Fed-Kun's army
@cadaver_maneuver that's false equivalence and you know it. Kuroki is a master of foresight and pre-initiative on top of his own magic kungfu whose notable feats include blocking an assault rifle close range and carving a meticulous sculpture barehanded. I think performing a throw thrice, albeit world class, is far fetched from your analogy and even further from concluding Jurota's on his level just yet

early Ashura Kuroki wouldn't call Rihito "on his level" if he sees a full potent Razor's Edge gouging out some dude's innards

Dex-chan lover
Hmm idk why, but I sorta find this Masaki almost as scary as his brother, just the thought of having a perfect man becoming a monster is terrifying. Also for anyone curious, Meguro used a right hand forward grip, while Hayami uses a left hand forward grip (earphones off)

Also, I'd just like to say how nice it is that the author gives the name of the characters each chapter just in case we forget. I can name every purgatory member from memory now lmao.

xpt

The problem with this fight is that Jurota is purely reactionary. He always waits for Masaki to close in on him on his own terms and even gives him a chance to take a breather after every throw as if he's expecting the other guy to realize the gap between their abilities and throw the fight. That is going to be a lethal mistake. If Masaki doesn't feel (or maybe just enjoys it) pain and the damage isn't critical, he'll get enough chances to figure out the timing to start fighting back. By that point Jurota will be so surprised that he'll be wide open and Masaki will go for the kill asap.

The Gentle King will come out wanting against the Killing Throw.

"Face of french martial arts"
He's black and practices judo. Welcome to clown world, baby.

Dex-chan lover
So he's really good at throws. I hope he doesn't end up throwing the match too.

@Nessen Teddy Riner.
I'm not too fond of the pushed multiculturalism agenda, but the guy is legit, so it makes sense to base a one-note character off him.

Users who are viewing this thread