Yes! I knew that there'd be at least one little bitch-boy complaining about there being a black guy in this chapter. Seethe forever.

alright i hate to say it because of how slow the chapter felt but this concept fucks. i always love the characters that have thrown away every distraction to invent and perfect something new. like i'm betting masaki's already decided he has no chance with judo because jurota's completely mastered a technique that makes any other judo irrelevant.

also, i dont really know martial arts well, but isn't jurota's technique basically just using aikido to perform judo throws?

@Nessen You think "Face of french martial arts" is not legit with 10 times world champion and 2 times olimpic champion? Well...

Double-page supporter
He's throwing without grabbing. The force is strong with this one.

If Arashiyama is even acknowledged by the Champion of the Kengan matches, this fight will be good.

Dex-chan lover
@Nessen
How is that a bit much?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Riner

Riner is a legit super champion, what are you on about?

"He has won ten World Championships gold medals, the first and only judoka (male or female) to do so, and two Olympic gold medals. He has also won five gold medals at the European Championships."

This is not enough for you?

Teddy Riner is currently the face of french Martial Art.
And to practice Judo i can guarantee few to no people could escape Riner grip in his prime. His physique was too OP. As powerful as an Heavyweight and agile like a Middleweight.

Users who are viewing this thread