"Yamashitakazuo couldn't see it? Then no wonder I couldn't" LOL that was my favorite scene from this chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Lithe: No, it’s not that Kazzy’s KENGAN was deceived, the issue was that he was looking for the grabbing action that preceded the throw and then realized in this chapter that Jurota had skipped that step in the process. It’s not that it was too fast, it’s that he did not understand that he hadn’t actually missed anything; what he “missed” was just simply not there.

At any rate, I hope this isn’t all that Jurota reveals. The reason why Gensai was so amazing was because he was hyped up on his “Devil Spear” from the start, but by the end of KA, the Devil Spear was just one tool among others that he used, and not one that he spammed, but one he used with precision (which was his lesson to Rei in their match).

I don't know what happened about Teddy in discussions, but here are a few facts.

This char is directly inspired from real Teddy Riner.

Teddy Riner have been the best judoka for years, and he's still probably the best. Actually, he's not just the best, he has been totally dominating judo (he won 154 fights in a row, during... 10 years), probably like no one before, and he's likely the best in history. Size, power, skill, mind, he has everything.
No wonder he's represented here, while we are talking about judo. It's just a way to show how tremendous Jurota is.

Real Teddy Riner is black. No surprise, there are quite a lot of black people in France, above all in sports.
Some of them are from African origin, whether they were born there, or their parents (or grand parents).
But like many others, Teddy Riner is from Guadeloupe, a french territory in the Carribean Sea. Like many Carribeans countries, people are mainly black, due to slavery history (so you can say they are from African origin, but that's likely from centuries ago).

Anyway, I don't see what's the problem here

what's with the comment section also why did i my comment got mod xD just wanting to say why the comment is so toxic idon't understand

i legit cant see arashiyama losing this, if he does i'll be baffled.
this dudes on Gensai's level, if he loses then its a bruh

omg never seen so many moderated comments before and I managed to miss them all fml 😭

Dex-chan lover
the 1st pages : obviously , the french guy is suggesting $ex to the girl , lol :

- if you have any other "requests" , like $ex , i would be more than happy to "oblige" you , ... just call me teddy , my 1st name , because we are lovers , ... now i will make you totally drunk and unconscious with this wine , then i will **** you , ... there is still plenty of times before "HE" comes ...

- i dont give a damn who "HE" is , "HE" has nothing to do with the current plot , unless "HE" will get on a plane and fly to the arena to fight for kengan or purgatory immediately .

"fighter-scouting department-head" , this seems like a very dangerous job : a weak , defenseless girl has to travel around the world , and convince / persuade some criminal guys in the underworld , with her words and her other "assets" . what if the dangerous guys get some "funny ideas" when they are alone with her ?

I was asking to myself but maybe Kuroki was speaking about Hayami from the start. It will be an impressive bait.

@daywithoutgames She's effectively a representative of the Japanese establishment since the Kengan practically controls Japan; not many criminals are going to want that kind of heat on them. It definitely takes guts to do her job, nonetheless.
Also, your fantasies are pretty creepy, mate.

Double-page supporter
@daywithoutgames To the horny jail you go.
And must i remind you that she is:
1. Backed by one of the largest underground/crime syndicate of the world
2. Was from the inside, where its kill or be killed, and managed to survive
Very likely she has hidden weapons or there are bodyguard fighters not in frame.

Users who are viewing this thread