Dex-chan lover
FUCKING BASED ROBOT ROMY!! THAT'S RIGHT THIS ROBOT GODDESS HAS KILLED HUMAN WITH BARE HANDS MOTHERFUCKER, GO NYAA IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

GET FUKIN REKT FOR MESSING WITH THE ROBOT!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm kinda convenient that the evil girl also eat ppl while everyone is contemplating giving her to a witch who also eats brains..
Ah well Romy you big lovable dummy you better win.

Dex-chan lover
Great, now we won't feel guilty for feeding her brain into the witch, amirite guise?

rip romy, half her face is melted

also how the fuck did mimi become a cannibal who kills her companions without getting caught? why am I questioning continuity in a manga that forgot it's main enemy the kali just 30-40 chapters in?

Dex-chan lover
"Some people think they can outsmart Romy. Maybe, [sniff], maybe. I've yet to meet one that can outsmart FIST."

Dex-chan lover
This is what is nice about this series.
Its bloody, at the same time, we will be rewarded by lewd time as a token of apology for making the girls bath in blood...

Dex-chan lover
Why can't mangaka have the villain be smart without dumbing the good guys. Whenever they need to powerup the villain, the good guys suddenly go really dumb.

Idiot balls all the way. One for letting a dangerous foe free, the other for assuming that she could one punch KO the person that had put her in chains in the first place :p

That said ... she knows what witches are and knows that they like to eat people. So I assume she had some chats with the old hag before ... maybe she used her "services" before?

Users who are viewing this thread