Dex-chan lover
Aw man now her cute face is scarred...
I guess thats what she gets for letting that psycho go free...

Aggregator gang
Hey, here's a creepy psychopath bitch, let's free her from her shackles

TL's are definitely doing god's work here, the quality is excellent. Redrawing the SFX is hard work. This manga is definitely worth it though

Fed-Kun's army
Was it just revealed now that Mimi eats people are were there hints before?

Double-page supporter
why does it go from cave to forest back to cave? Was that supposed to be a flashback?

Also glad Romy isn't dead, she is the best character in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again for the nice work 👍🏻

Am I the only one who's not seeing the chapter on my follow list again? It doesn't even appear on the "All" list. Only when I go to "latest updates" I can see it...

Group Leader
@syndare 😘 thank you! Takes a super long time to do. I, as well, definitely think this series deserves the SFX cleaning.
@aangry_aardvark yes, that was a flashback. Lynn does a couple different kind of flashbacks in here: One for characters thinking back that have white color on the outside of the picture boxes, black like this chapter for more of showing the audience, and then like a single panel for a quick show of what is being talked about.
@kpud075 I never saw any hints of the sort, but now we know
how those "Guradians died from their Last Moon one after another while Nakuta-sama was away."

Group Leader
@Makenai I only re-uploaded it once this time with like 20 minutes left before the delay was over 🤔 wonder if that really does it, but I've done it for other chapter as well.... dunno. I'll have to try not re-uploading next chapter to see ^^
Just checked and it's not even showing up on the front page as an updated chapter 🤔

Aggregator gang
Okamoto Lynn doing his best to write as much garbage as possible within a single chapter.
I was going to be offended but at this point I'm just impressed. I believe he has transcended human levels of shitty writing and has reached godhood.

@Serkket

This is a smut heavy wish fulfillment story, I don’t know about you but your suppose to have very low standards while reading these, shit amongst the smut I’ve read this is actually interesting for the damn story.

Robot is braindead need to find a sparepart, might as well replace the whole product.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so now the bitch is a cannibal who wants to become a witch? Now she deeeeeeefinitely needs to be fed to the witch.

*edit: WAIT A MINUTE. Did Mimi just use Pocket Sand?

Dex-chan lover
@omfganimal Your huge 20 chapter upload a while back actually showed up, I remember that. Your uploads afterwards didn't. Maybe that helps you figuring it out ^^
I hope this not comes off as complaining since I'm really grateful you do that.

Group Leader
@Makenai I won't re-upload and see if that fixes it for 147 🤔 let me know next week! It doesn't come off complaining. I'd like to know how this bug works as well.

Users who are viewing this thread