Will re-read this chapter again. Only thing I got was the seven lucky gods combine into one god to fight buddha bwhahahahahaha

Loki (low key) wanted Odin to fight Buddha, tbh :(

tHIS IS SO COOL! I actually hoping he would fight Loki but this better! I love Buddha personality!

Sadly when an anime is announced opportunist start rushing out crappy versions of chapters.
I'll wait for the usual group and hope this new group disappear like the nasty fart they are.

You fucks complaining about sniping but both scanlators don't own this manga.

Shut the fuck up and just appreciate they're translating this

you guys could clearly see that the group was different, so it's kind of dumb to fault the person who did their best.

sure, sniping is quite invasive, but no one will donate to them unless it's good shit

I don't mind sniping, but at least don't snipe with such a garbage TL lmao.

Gonna wait for the usual TLers upload theirs and reread

When your mind is so used to reading manga/manha/LN/WN etc. that it automatically corrects or ignore translation errors that u get surprised when u read the comment section.

@ebenezer Yeah, series being done by Graphinica.

@Winberri We appreciate the group that have been translating this from the beginning with great translations.
Why should we appreciate some crappy opportunist who put out a half-arsed version!?

Dex-chan lover
The problem with sniping is that the regular group feels like their time could've been spent on working on something else.

In this case, however, it doesn't matter. Because even though Netascans posted something, there still is no proper translation of chapter 44.

hmmm will mangadex change the translation? or will it just be left like this.... anyways the usual translators arang scans have thier own website but they haven't uploaded yet... so be patient

Thank you for the translation. I appreciate your efforts in the translation and editing but please do it better next time

Users who are viewing this thread