Dex-chan lover
Wasn't Boy M his brother/clone?

Also does he have a glass eye?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna flip my shit if this is the same guy that got his balls busted by Muteba and his neck put sideways

Ay, Masaki can't be defeated unless he gets thrown out of the ring, he just gets stronger every time Markiplier throws him because he feels pleasure instead of pain.

I'm imagining these guys are mass produced by worm, and he was like a "control group" who lived on the outside instead of under wraps

So right now there are only 3 possibilitys, right?

1. The original Masaki died during the Kengan match, and this one here is just his clone.

2. Thisa one here is the original Masaki who actually survived the Kengan match somehow.

3. The Masaki that died during the Kengan match was actually the clone who acted as the original, so that the original we see here could hide and go undercover after he killed his father.

That about right?

Dex-chan lover
They compared him to a zombie. What if he really is a zombie? As in an animated corpse. He definitely looks like one starting from the 4th page

I feel like Arashiyama could be more or less inspired by Tatsukuma Ushijima, a judo master known as "The devil" or "The undefeated", who was famous for his very intense training sessions and for being the master of Masahiko Kimura. I see some resemblance in their appereances and names. I might be mistaken, of course.

Timeline suggests this isnt a clone but rather a son, Meguro disappeared 20 years ago. This guy is only like what 18? The timeline matches up.

Users who are viewing this thread