I apologize for the issues! I have no idea why the images will not upload and for anyone coming here to see the issues thank you for your patience 👋

@Hprsee No need to apologize.. that shit happens man. Thank you for the translations though! I reaaaallllly appreciate it.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Ended much happier than the previous chapter, but I feel there is something more to that "don't fall in love" rule, because she is losing her powers too fast and I feel she's gonna need them a lot later.

@MarvN I understand that not everyone is able to purchase manga at all times, or are able to find it in libraries. I like to read manga before buying them, like I did with this manga, and I know not everyone will do that, I hope to support people who will do that in doing so.

I also plan to at some point translate all of this manga into spanish, but that will probably take a while, maybe a few weeks.

Dex-chan lover
The elephant-in-the-room is that Mari is full of powerful magic, and full of love.

Dex-chan lover
@MarvN

Some people acquire licensed copies with delay because of budgetary constraints; some, for whom English is not a first language, will wait for copies translated into their own languages. Some of us read scanlations even as licensed copies sit on our shelves. *shrug*

Group Leader
I was going to type something about wasting time scanlating shit that's already available and how scanlations are generally worse anyway as well as the pirating vs reading scanlations, then I actually looked at the chapter and it's straight up a rip of the official release. For shame.

>I like to read manga before buying them
That exists, it's called a free trial and you can find them on many e-retailers.

Users who are viewing this thread