Dex-chan lover
Sweet Baby Jesus, I thought you were supposed to start comparatively strong and degrade to this point only over 3 or so chapters at the very least. This is peak lack of fucks given right from the get-go.

Dex-chan lover
White border around black text that isn't in a text bubble please 😅

*edit: As for the story, I'm confused why he was banished from the kingdom instead of just stripped of his title and thrown on the street. The narrative is that those without merit "have nothing", not that they don't exist or are thrown out of the country.

Power Uploader
@twinklecake
Yeah, I edited this one really bad, the second chapter should be a little better (each took me about 12 hours but the first one was done in Paint.NET, while the second one in Photoshop).
I hope a group picks it up (or anyone better than me).

UPDATE: I re-edited chapter 1 a little...

Dex-chan lover
Wait speaking of "merit", what is the king's merit? If his daughters are so great, why are they not in charge? What exactly has the king accomplished?

Defending the country? Is that his merit or the merit of the defenders and generals?

Etc, etc, etc

Dex-chan lover
@RolerGames Not you, man, the comic. I never had any cum get in my eye, but this panelwork sure made me feel like I know what that's like.

Dex-chan lover
With both his sisters on an expedition it's pretty much likely they'll meet him at some point and probably won't come back home with how much of a bro-con those two are lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yes
They king is pretty dumb by overlooking how overly attached are the two sisters to MC and how they will totally leave the country no questions asked.

Dex-chan lover
Usually if an heir has no talents I'm pretty sure they're force fed tactics and strategies and then made to be a commander in the army and thrown to the battlefield.

Why the fuck is the MC dressed like a girl? I can understand the hair but the style is too high for a ponytail on a guy and it’s too low to be a topknot hair style.

Thats not how a meritacracy works, even if you have nothing does not mean you have no chance, meritocracies are very rare systems aswell there mostly implemented in classical era dynasties.

The plot point doesn't make much sense, the only thing I see is a lack of talent. What exactly in the country is ruled by meritocracy? King wasn't shown having any kind of power or results. His 3 daughters are talented and already distinguished themselves, the son didn't. That just means he would be low in the hierarchy, doing some common job or something more talented people wouldn't want to do. There is no reason to kick him out as he would never threaten the position of King. King's successor could be a totally random person having talent and more merits than King's daughters. And if they are indeed so talented, better than King, this country would have a new queen already picked from one of them. Even talentless person can gather merits, he just needs to pick a profession with a lack of people interested in it.

Users who are viewing this thread