Aggregator gang
damian lost on purpose awww his crush on anya is so cute!! and anya...poor girl just wants to be with her friends 😭

Never change, Anya. Never change.

Also, I wonder if Anya knows the old language & that the current writing has changed. Would make for an interesting sub-plot

Group Leader
The macaroons working as a placebo effect was hilarious lmao

Also I'm excited for the anime, hoping that we get an official announcement anytime soon. <3

When it says "classical language", does it mean latin? Because latin and science terminology are pretty linked.........

Dex-chan lover
I guess that was what they were teaching her in the labs before she ran away.

Dex-chan lover
page 1 , panel 1 : there is an apple because apple is the fruit of knowledge . Forbidden fruit is a name given to the fruit growing in the Garden of Eden which God commands mankind not to eat. In the biblical narrative, Adam and Eve eat the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and are exiled from Eden : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_fruit

page 5 : some whisperings that the 2 girls can hear clearly from 5 meters away , yeah right .

page 7 : in french language , pierre = stone , rock , and pommier = apple tree .

page 9 : main girl : yo , give me back the dirty leaf that i gave you as a gift of friendship .

i guess the macaron only increases her body heat , her muscles 's strength , makes her voice more louder , but it doesnt make her brain more smarter , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread