Double-page supporter
Did I get this right?
They bred a special type of monster and set it free so that they could get better training?

Now what are normal farmers from the villages doing in Ralk?
I would not wonder if the kingdom of Ralk needs to import most of its food as the specially bred monsters make it impossible for normal farmers to work there.

Dia cewek ato cowok sih anjg onii sama tapi rambut kek cewek make baju seudel pula mana ada cowo sefeminim itu blok

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck! if the mtl is even remotely accurate, they basically genetically modified the monsters around them to be stronger, just for training! insane much

@Talh I think they meant they made a unique species for the purpose of training, so I don't think they just let them loose but I could be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
A big one comes and hentai will happen to the big tiddy Onee-san! 😀 Though I hate they made a trap out of the boy. Maybe will drop it.

Dex-chan lover
The whole starting point + fighting goblins as newbies kinda felt like it could've turned into a Goblin Slayer Episode 1 lol. But from the looks of things stuff from Ralk probably is stronger than average so maybe he'll have an easy time being pretty powerful in that area, or he it could get over his head and get into a bad spot with the teased big goblin on the last page lol.

Dex-chan lover
FYI the two sisters and Riffanel are pretty much end game power houses.

@RyoukoKonpaku guess you cant have fantasy Sparta without also making the overall region there be just as strong, so im guessing by normal standards our MC is a decent fighter if not good, reminds me of the Last Dungeon manga

Dex-chan lover
Only in japanese manga where a 16 year old male complains about a female being in underwear in theire bed

Users who are viewing this thread