Group Leader
Hi guys sorry if the notice quality isn't so good haha. Anyway so we can't continue the rest of the scanlation as the author removed the Manhwa from the raw links. There is still a way for you guys to read the rest of the chapters in english for free. Just join our discord and I will give you guys the link there. Also we are recruiting, so if anyone wants to join and have better scanations please join us :p. Tell us any of your favourite manhwas that got dropped, we will pick it up. We will pick up any dropped mangas or manhwas just join our discord. Thanks. As for the link for our discord here you go guys: http://dsc.gg/infinite.empire.scans

Group Leader
@Iamsuki if it doesn't work try using VPN or incognito mode on chrome then try. Also I might not see any of ur questions if you put them here. If you have any questions for me just ask in the discord. A lot of people had the same issue haha. They used VPN or incognito and it worked just fine....

@redmikan Ikr haha i was so excited to work on this Manhwa but ugh the author removed the raws haha. If you want future chaps in english join our discord :p I looked for the english chaps and it toooook forever to find it lol.....

Users who are viewing this thread