Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

Hayami Masaki being a clone of Meguro Masaki was what everyone thought already so no big plot twists here, but I'm wondering [when] did Katsumasa make that clone... recently? Maybe some years ago? Or as soon as he took Meguro under his wing, all those decades ago?

xpt

This is a great fight. Less flashy than others, but the down and dirty style makes it feel more brutal, even when compared to the likes of Rayan's fight, which was just one and done. This is a fucking rock fight.

Dex-chan lover
I think they used the same secret technique as The Wu clan, you know, about making one talented members hear the life story of the previous one to "inherit" their spirit.

@Cutebaka drop the manga, wait until is finished and read only the last chapter, doing so, you'll never feel the that way

So clones are now officialy confirmed well I guess that ryuki is really a clone of ohma

The title was deceptive .. I thought the we'll get a winner this chapter.
Well, this fight isn't as close as some may think. Yeah, Hayami managed to land a couple of hits, but that was to be expected. U tend to drop ur guard a little after hitting ur opponent with ur best, but if ur opponent feels pleasure instead of pain from ur blow then he'll strike back much faster than u expect him to.
Anyway, this fight reminds me the fight between Kuroki and kiryu.

well, it's clear here that Toyo's aiming for the 'win', and the situation is pretty ideal for him. Either Masaki's resilience can close the gap or Arashiyama's will be forced to kill him and get disqualified.

That said, the gentle king could also just throw him off the ring, or maybe Masaki has a hidden ace of his own. Anyway, I still think that it's a great fight especially seeing how technical this chapter is and I can't wait for the resolution

Dex-chan lover
@Elikotz
I don't think he'll simply throw Masaki off the ring. He has waited so long to challenge Masaki so he will probably go all-out till the end.

Dex-chan lover
Clones confirmed eh, well that explains people with the same face running around.

@Elikotz not quite, being unable to continue the fight counts as a loss, so if this guy who's a top tier pro can manage to put Masaki in a strangle position, he can cut the air out of his brain and force him unconcious.

Fight would end in that case, no matter his abnormal condition.

I think that's why Masaki's only taking the blows and throws, but otherwise escaping the locks.

Users who are viewing this thread