Well it was kind of obvious of him being a clone, Hayami is like the omnidroid from the Incredibles, in every move and attack he's learning and grows resilient but now that the fuel is full, well let's see what happens next.

Cuuhraaayzeee face

Lu tian got crazy face
Alan got crazy face
Everybody got crazy face

Dex-chan lover
I was honestly hoping the clone thing would end up being fan theory. Because now anyone could be a clone. Ryuki? Clone. Koga? Clone. Its gonna become an obvious plot twist.

On the same level as saying "They're a Skywalker/Palpatine"

Only question is if he can keep it up when this might be the first opponent who’s been able to flood his body with endorphins like this

@DeOneChester time for the dick cloning fest gahaha, next thing they tell us is that Koga and Karla future baby will be from "in vritro" shit and not the good ol poundin'.

If only Masaki performed the triangle correctly and lock the correct leg

Arashiyama just casually takes a soccer kick to the face, a headbutt to the face, and then a flying knee to the face, with no real damage. Sure, ok.

"on kuroki's level" yet refuses to strike his opponents on principle. this guy is either above kuroki's level or just a judo fetishist with an unhealthy rival fantasy.
arashiyama's background and 15-year isolation make it explicit that he has never fought outside of sanctioned sports and purgatory rules. if we're to assume that masaki still can't be defeated without being killed then I don't see how arashiyama can win without forsaking judo or a referee intervention. he better be a literal god cause he's got nothing else going for him

So Jurota's options are either killing (which would disqualifie him, ofc), a ring out or a submission (no matter how much resistence Masaki has, if he's put in a position where blood can't reach his brain, he will pass out)

So basically every time he gets damaged the clone's madness comes out. So I guess we'll get the answer next week on how much better he is from the original.

For everyone who is now saying "anyone can be a clone," I'd like to point out Masaki's age. Hayami Masaki is just old enough thay he'd have been born shortly after Hayami found Meguro Masaki on the streets and took him in. This isn't going to lead to clones being pulled out of nowhere. In fact, it was pretty obvious that this was where it was going.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh. A clone.

Same as the revival of Ohma, it's too easy.

Come on author, it's not like you cant write compelling characters. Just let the dead stay dead :(

Are we surprised that the guy with the same name and the same face as a 100% confirmed dead character is a clone? Like common guys, we all kinda already knew Masaki and Ryuki were clones since the start. At least they are not the born full grown kinda clones were characters can just come back from dead whenever. They are probably created as babies or kids since we know Masaki has been going to Judo Clubs since middle school. Plus they have distinct personalities, so its not like death doesn't matter anymore.

What a disappointment! Boy M's triangular choke has his legs locked on the wrong side! Otherwise no way Jurota can lift his leg out like that

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see some more groundwork from this franchise. Interesting to note that Meguro could've been way stronger than he was if not for his insanity. I guess there's a little more credibility to Jurota seeing him as his fated rival if he saw the potential that was wasted by his madness.

Dex-chan lover
"I've inhibited his madness!"
I don't know, that sure doesn't look like the face of sanity

Users who are viewing this thread