Aggregator gang
I never understood why toyo's CEO never got surgery to remove that portion of flesh that looks absolutely stressful. Imagine washing your face and getting tangled with it.

This manga is like high quality food served in bite small pieces(the length of the chapters).

A fighter that get stronger after every damage received?
Well, the only real way to best it by killing it.

Goodbye Jurota , 10+ years mastering one throw won't probably do shit now

Dex-chan lover
@DeOneChester: It’s one thing if you didn’t like the clone theory, but it’s a whole different issue if you were just willfully ignorant of it given that it was even mentioned that Worm approached Kazzy’s son and Bando because of their research with obvious memory-transferring applications and the fact that the Worm also had a copy of Ohma’s heart that was a perfect genetic match for him.

Aggregator gang
The earbuds in the earlier chapters with the words coming out were his madness inhibitors. they got taken out so now hes getting crazier by the second

I think the people who are shocked and annoyed by how much difficulty Jurota is having, despite being Kuroki level, are forgetting just how monstrously durable Meguro was.

It took several blows, a destroyed eye, a completely destroyed inner-ear canal, crushed testicles, a broken arm, broken fingers, a massive kick to the back of his nape, a punctured windpipe, a broken neck, and a stab to the brain to fully kill him... and even then, he wasn't really even wearing down until the last three blows.

So far, Jurota really hasn't done anything to make me doubt how strong he is. It's not like he can stab Hayami like Kuroki could, and I'm pretty sure just about any other Kengan fighter would've been K.O.'d by now from taking this much damage. But if Hayami's even half as durable as Megumi, then it's really no wonder that he's not even slowing down yet, if anything he's getting even more fired up while Jurota will begin to tire out. His resistance and pleasure to pain makes him a freak of nature and extremely hard to put down for good.

This also isn't Kengan rules: Jurota can't kill Hayami without taking an L, and considering that Megumi was one of—if not the only opponent that had to be killed to be taken down, then... yeah.

I like the kengan is doing more groundwork, and combining that with the whole striking to grappling exchange has made this fight just so much more interesting to watch. Imo when both fighters start getting sloppy is where we begin to see the fight come into it's own, similarly with rihito vs falcon. Honestly, fuck the plot, it's been a mess for a while, I'm just here to enjoy the fights, and what a damn good fight we're getting. Hopefully we see more "messiness" from fighters coming, and I predict that arashiyama might not be able to keep up his code of not using strikes, because he can only counter the ground and pound masaki is throwing at him with grappling for so long. It'll be interesting to see where this fight goes.

i really want masaki to win this, about time we have an underdog winning against a 'kuroki' level opponent

Users who are viewing this thread