Dex-chan lover
So basically..... his talent is in seducing women... hopefully, his sisters realize that he needs a harem...

Dex-chan lover
Seems the whole world there has busty women lol. Haven't seen a pettan yet, even the aristocrat daughter is pretty big.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a double entendre - i.e. she hears it as if the guildmasters talk makes it sound like she's going to be licked by a lizard (be beaten by a dragon/receive cunnilingus from a barfly).

Dex-chan lover
They're all shotacons! Prepare the fleet! We gonna go to jail island!

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, your partners saved me.... I guess I want your dick now!!" I'm starting to get irrationally pissed off whenever I see this type of lazy writing relying only the visuals to get views. He was just like "oh look some people are getting muged and killed, I mean I guess you two should help them since I can't do shit, I'd be pretty bummed out if they died" strong heart my ass.

Fed-Kun's army
So the insane amount of money wasn't enough to buy a house? The translation got the wrong amount? Or the characters are too stupid with money to find out the cost first?

Power Uploader
@SingLove
Re-checked the translation (of the part where they got the reward from the White Goblin):

"いきなり百万ゴールドなんて凄いね冒険者って"
百万 = Hyakuman = million
ゴールド = gōrudo = gold
百万ゴールド = Hyakuman gōrudo = million gold

Fed-Kun's army
@RolerGames
So it was probably either the first or third choice, huh?
Either the world's economy is seriously warped or the characters are stupid.

MC's talent is apparent in seducing women. As for merit? He will rake in so many positive merits just being dragged around and not doing anything at all, all being done by people around him. :D

I have no fear that girls would create a new country just for him if he asks and overthrow their father in the blink of an eye.

Users who are viewing this thread