Dex-chan lover
group snipes a chapter 3 hours after the regular group and 1 chapter before the series ends.

Makes sense...

"Yeah let's google translate something already translated" -some brainlets, probably

Dex-chan lover
duwang_(1).jpg

Group Leader
Chunibo did upload before us because they thought we weren't continuing the translation, apparently the chapter didn't got approved because it's their first upload and due of the recent events with mangadex, we don't want any hate directed at Chunibo 😅

Group Leader
Just a suggestion, you shouldn't jump straight to creating a group by yourself. Join one first for a while and get a feel for how things work.

@Ahvulon

It is not google translated, at least check profile if you want to criticize someone.
I'm new in scanlating and I'm still learning japanese but I hope I could be better at it so that I could translate your favorate mangas!!

@Chunibo

Can I have some advice for you? Stop messing with the font styles. Have one for all chapter and maybe if narrator is there, have different for him. Same is for for different font size. Try to have as least as possible difference between text size. It will be much more enjoyable for reader.

PS: Don´t be down from rude comments like from Ahvulon. I think it is not that bad for somebody who just started... Good luck and keep going. Keep up to the good work.

Edit:
PSS: I recommend to try find some short chapters manga and try to scanlate it one by one and after release wait few days, you can see what readers like and dislike.

I'm sorry for this,
I forgot to delete this chapter,
I will Delete this now....
I'm really sorry for this inconveniences.

Users who are viewing this thread