Power Uploader
kakao sells 50 raw chapters for 10$ idk how you got 16 raws for "roughly" 20$ XD
but anyway thanks for update arang be hoarding for years

wait... archiSUS?!

⡯⡯⡾⠝⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢊⠘⡮⣣⠪⠢⡑⡌
⠀⠀⠀⠟⠝⠈⠀⠀⠀⠡⠀⠠⢈⠠⢐⢠⢂⢔⣐⢄⡂⢔⠀⡁⢉⠸⢨⢑⠕⡌
⠀⠀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠀⡀⢂⠡⠈⡔⣕⢮⣳⢯⣿⣻⣟⣯⣯⢷⣫⣆⡂⠀⠀⢐⠑⡌
⢀⠠⠐⠈⠀⢀⢂⠢⡂⠕⡁⣝⢮⣳⢽⡽⣾⣻⣿⣯⡯⣟⣞⢾⢜⢆⠀⡀⠀⠪
⣬⠂⠀⠀⢀⢂⢪⠨⢂⠥⣺⡪⣗⢗⣽⢽⡯⣿⣽⣷⢿⡽⡾⡽⣝⢎⠀⠀⠀⢡
⣿⠀⠀⠀⢂⠢⢂⢥⢱⡹⣪⢞⡵⣻⡪⡯⡯⣟⡾⣿⣻⡽⣯⡻⣪⠧⠑⠀⠁⢐
⣿⠀⠀⠀⠢⢑⠠⠑⠕⡝⡎⡗⡝⡎⣞⢽⡹⣕⢯⢻⠹⡹⢚⠝⡷⡽⡨⠀⠀⢔
⣿⡯⠀⢈⠈⢄⠂⠂⠐⠀⠌⠠⢑⠱⡱⡱⡑⢔⠁⠀⡀⠐⠐⠐⡡⡹⣪⠀⠀⢘
⣿⣽⠀⡀⡊⠀⠐⠨⠈⡁⠂⢈⠠⡱⡽⣷⡑⠁⠠⠑⠀⢉⢇⣤⢘⣪⢽⠀⢌⢎
⣿⢾⠀⢌⠌⠀⡁⠢⠂⠐⡀⠀⢀⢳⢽⣽⡺⣨⢄⣑⢉⢃⢭⡲⣕⡭⣹⠠⢐⢗
⣿⡗⠀⠢⠡⡱⡸⣔⢵⢱⢸⠈⠀⡪⣳⣳⢹⢜⡵⣱⢱⡱⣳⡹⣵⣻⢔⢅⢬⡷
⣷⡇⡂⠡⡑⢕⢕⠕⡑⠡⢂⢊⢐⢕⡝⡮⡧⡳⣝⢴⡐⣁⠃⡫⡒⣕⢏⡮⣷⡟
⣷⣻⣅⠑⢌⠢⠁⢐⠠⠑⡐⠐⠌⡪⠮⡫⠪⡪⡪⣺⢸⠰⠡⠠⠐⢱⠨⡪⡪⡰
⣯⢷⣟⣇⡂⡂⡌⡀⠀⠁⡂⠅⠂⠀⡑⡄⢇⠇⢝⡨⡠⡁⢐⠠⢀⢪⡐⡜⡪⡊
⣿⢽⡾⢹⡄⠕⡅⢇⠂⠑⣴⡬⣬⣬⣆⢮⣦⣷⣵⣷⡗⢃⢮⠱⡸⢰⢱⢸⢨⢌
⣯⢯⣟⠸⣳⡅⠜⠔⡌⡐⠈⠻⠟⣿⢿⣿⣿⠿⡻⣃⠢⣱⡳⡱⡩⢢⠣⡃⠢⠁
⡯⣟⣞⡇⡿⣽⡪⡘⡰⠨⢐⢀⠢⢢⢄⢤⣰⠼⡾⢕⢕⡵⣝⠎⢌⢪⠪⡘⡌⠀
⡯⣳⠯⠚⢊⠡⡂⢂⠨⠊⠔⡑⠬⡸⣘⢬⢪⣪⡺⡼⣕⢯⢞⢕⢝⠎⢻⢼⣀⠀
⠁⡂⠔⡁⡢⠣⢀⠢⠀⠅⠱⡐⡱⡘⡔⡕⡕⣲⡹⣎⡮⡏⡑⢜⢼⡱⢩⣗⣯⣟
⢀⢂⢑⠀⡂⡃⠅⠊⢄⢑⠠⠑⢕⢕⢝⢮⢺⢕⢟⢮⢊⢢⢱⢄⠃⣇⣞⢞⣞⢾
⢀⠢⡑⡀⢂⢊⠠⠁⡂⡐⠀⠅⡈⠪⠪⠪⠣⠫⠑⡁⢔⠕⣜⣜⢦⡰⡎⡯⡾⡽

@dinqee how the f? i actually buy $3 per chapter .i didnt ask much questions from that person because i thoughy thats roughly the price..

Double-page supporter
@NOUN he snipes popular series then machine translates them and lies about the cost of chapters and pockets the rest. Imma badmouth a mf if they doin some dirty shit.

And yet he still provides more value than whining bitches ranting about "sniping" a webtoon that hasn't seen a release in a month.

"More value", you say. To my eyes, this type of model where they machine translate a series and lie about how much it costs them to do so is actively detrimental to the website. I don't care that much about sniping unless a series is being very actively translated well by one group, another group tries to compete anyway and that second group does a worse job by rushing out chapters to compete with the established group, but this is a hack job.

Double-page supporter
@dinqee true but at the same time i just think he could do it in a better way. Also theres plenty of ways to market yourself too. Like I know that mtl is useful in getting a base layout of whats being said and then he can send it to teams to speed up the process. Idk where i grew up you just dont try to do shit like that. Rat shit lowkey

Dex-chan lover
@Flashplayer0CD my guy @DerpySausage was talkin mad shit about you but didnt @ cuz bitch
you gonna take this lying down?

serious note didnt know ComicPlus operated like that
i did appreciate them for certain things like Trigger b/c the updates just werent there
but then they dropped even that...
people dont understand cheap burgers come at a cost, consumerism at its finest and most of us are slave to it
at some point we are gonna look around and regret that we rewarded such practices

Double-page supporter
@MolaCola lmfao mans aint even @ me. Also ye it gets to a point where you just gotta not let shit fly or else the more leeway you give the more people take and shit gets wild.

MD@Home
PSA: don't give money to that ComicPlus guy, unless you're ready for him to KEEP PESTERING YOU FOR MORE.

Well rushed translations like these just makes me more confused about the story.. I prefer proper translations that make sense and wait

Users who are viewing this thread