First point. 12 days isn't sniping? yeah no. that's DEFINITELY a snipe.
Second point. did you seriously just snipe a project because they haven't updated in 12 days... WHEN PEOPLE HAVEN'T POSTED IN MONTHS? SRSLY?
Third point. what the fuck is this quality? if it were better than the other it would've MAYBE be able to pass through but wtf
Fourth point. seriously, you have to be fucking sick or insane to do all that AND ON TOP OF THAT you do a disgusting long strip by default?
and i'm doing it a favor of not counting the gifts as a Fifth point.

yeah i'm definetily not supporting this either. for fuck's sake this is shit in so many ways.
Thanks for the chapter Fuck the chapter, fuck the group. don't do this again.

Aggregator gang
What the fck is this disgusting long strip format...
good job a-hole, you're now the first in my block list

If I wanted a long stick then I would’ve chosen that option. Also isn’t it supposed to be 2-3 months before it’s ok because 12 days is a snipe for non weekly series.

1 page????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I blind?

What the hell is this?
Turning the manga into a different format (long strip)?
12 DAYS is not a snipe?

...At least learn how to scanlate properly before sniping.

We all hope for ppl when looking to pick up new projects to make sure that they aren't sniping. If you don't have the morality, dignity, and the minor amount of effort that takes, then at the very, VERY least know how to scanlate.

You stitched a manga, which is just... Why? Your typesetting is bad, too. Comic Sans, hourglass shaping, bad centering, and you don't let the speech bubbles breathe. Come on. Try better and learn how to be a decent person next time. 1/10.

Bad taste joke. Such a low quality translation. I don't get why you chose to upload the whole thing in a single long picture but hey, I don't need to understand someone who claims that isn't a snipe.

IGNORE ALL THE HATERS!!!!

keep doing what your doing!! 12 days is definitely a long time considering that chapters release WEEKLY nowadays! if some people are mad just coz it's in long strip, well that's on them for missing out your fantastic work 😋

Users who are viewing this thread