104+ temps suck x'D but seriously, if he hadn't called najimi after then komi would have had much longer to hold his hand xD

Dex-chan lover
One of the best chapters so far (of ~210).
The only thing is how he managed to call Komi instead of Najimi. But, you know, it's that type of manga

Dex-chan lover
Somehow looking komi attitude entering tadano house without a word feels like reading a h manga page where that person entering someone house to bang the house owner

Dex-chan lover
I remember having a fever so bad my covers formed a small oven for me under the sheets and it felt like I was actually suffocating. Eventually, I somehow rationalized it in a fever dream as a video game's mechanic and it became bearable.

Nurse Komi is adorable. Shocker.
Her embarrassment at the end even more so. So at this point we can safely say it's gone far beyond friendship into a crush for her, right?

Group Leader
@VINT64 No, it's not that kind of manga, the mangaka has a love for details - tadano has his right hand on Komi and he uses his right hand to hold the phone, meaning that he could've easily pressed the other name carelessly

Dex-chan lover
Bro a girl coming over to nurse you ? And hes still hesitant about her feelings ? Ok.

Unprotected hand holding ?!?! How lewd !

That ahhhhhh was very cute should have gone for it.

I love how fast she appeared and took charge of the situation how caring.

Also Najimi sure is a good friend as well.

Users who are viewing this thread