Dex-chan lover
Ahh.. Tanjirou with his harem visiting him in one room.
Did not expect that last page though.. Hmm....

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Fan... Service? In this series?!?
(Not that I mind!)

Fed-Kun's army
This is my favorite KNY chapter. I love the action and stuff, but I looove the downtime chapters in between arcs so much, because it's time for respite, comedic moments and amazing character interactions between the loveable cast that Gotouge is especially great at writing.

1. Kanao being her gentle and adorable self. The way she meekly bows apologetically for not telling them Tanjirou woke up and her building up the courage to tell everyone to shut up so Tanjirou can rest. Her quietly saying the honey badger is cute. I love her.

2. Inosuke is my favorite character and this chapter had my favorite Inosuke moment which had me screaming in laughter. What is wrong with him. I love him, but why is he like this. I can't fucking wait for this to get animated. I also love how Inosuke acts like a giddy little child because he's happy that Tanjirou woke up.

3. Gotou is a surprisingly likeable character for someone who's literally just a cleanup guy. I love the trope of "seemingly unimportant bg character gets a mini arc." I love how he's just done with their shit.

4. Haganezuka's letters also had me cackling. He's my favorite middle aged tsundere swordsmith. Amazing side character.

5. DUMMY THICC WAIFU INTRODUCTION!!! I LOVE MITSURI

Dex-chan lover
I keep thinking Uzui should've asked Mitsurugi and Shinobu to come with him.
Seriously, he still would've had his hand if he did

Dex-chan lover
wonder what body parts she'll lose, maybe a breast and a leg, ear and an arm. Maybe she just gets killed?

Fed-Kun's army
so i found inosuke's ship.
lmao clinging on the ceiling is way too random skksks and these girls really love tanjirou
ANYWAYYYY- FUCK YOU I DON'T HAVE SWORDS FOR YOU

The first page (illustration) what the hell happened to zetsuni, I hate it, bring back inosuke.

I don't know why, but I feel better knowing that this series was written by a woman. Makes me feel safer about the fanservice.

Users who are viewing this thread