14 Sai no Koi

The One
Staff
Admin
The next person asking for a dm will get comment banned for a couple of months.

Stop spamming this thread, support the author if you're desperate https://yenpress.com/9780316336659/love-at-fourteen-vol-1/.

Wait whattt I was excited to see what happened with Nagi and Hinohara, where’s chapter 39 and 40?
I’m losing my mind XD

Dex-chan lover
Looks like someone gave a moderator a machine gun. At least I could find out, from the few remaining comments, that this may be licensed or at least once was. Not exactly the kind of series I'd have expected to get licensed.

i wish it wasn’t creepy, when it’s from the kid’s perspective , crushing on faculty and older people it’s fine. But older people having the feelings reciprocate is fucked, main couple is cute and the kids are okay tho.

excelent serie. Made me buy the available mangas. Don't listen to the hypocritical people that think everything in a sick way but keep coming for more. the author just want you to see the cute and heartwarming fact that love has no rules.

Double-page supporter
this manga is at its best when it solely focuses on the main couple. They're the only actual good characters in this series tbh

the student x teacher one is meh, and kinda creepy tbh given how......quite a bigger age gap than normal

the
lesbian love rival though, she's easily the worst character in the series. Not because of her feelings, but the fact that despite having feelings she knows will be unrequited, she still actively tries to break the main couple in order to take her for herself

Users who are viewing this thread