16bit Sensation - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - 1997.2

Dex-chan lover
24, with 26M JPY in savings, and over 2 decades ago. That's an insane amount of money. Even accounted for current day inflation, I doubt most graduates have that kind of money in savings.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Meiko's stalker situation would be resolved here or in the anime, but apparently not? I hope they use this as a cue for another story, I wanna see Kiki-Lala's perspective next.

Dex-chan lover
'97 was shit for southeast asia.
On the other hand I could never forget my violent waifu Ayaka Kurusugawa.

What do you mean by potentially the last chapter? Is there a chance for more?
The original doujin is still on-going (chapter 9 has just been released last month) chapter 7 mark the current latest tankobon release (which is just several doujin releases stiched together with extra info) by kadogawa and the end of the 2nd volume. So if the scanlator want to wait for the 3rd volume to be released given the current release schedule, it will be quite a while

Edit: apparently the author listed that the doujin will have 10 chapters. Make sense cuz going further and it should rename itself to 32bit sensation

It's Kaori's backstory

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
24, with 26M JPY in savings, and over 2 decades ago. That's an insane amount of money. Even accounted for current day inflation, I doubt most graduates have that kind of money in savings.
Most have only half-grande savings at the end of their 60s.

Lol. What have they spent their money on?

Dex-chan lover
32-bit sensation is after their success on porting to consoles ( 32-bit computers ). Basically this is the final arc of 16-bit sensation. year 2000.
The original doujin is still on-going (chapter 9 has just been released last month) chapter 7 mark the current latest tankobon release (which is just several doujin releases stiched together with extra info) by kadogawa and the end of the 2nd volume. So if the scanlator want to wait for the 3rd volume to be released given the current release schedule, it will be quite a while

Edit: apparently the author listed that the doujin will have 10 chapters. Make sense cuz going further and it should rename itself to 32bit sensation

It's Kaori's backstory

Users who are viewing this thread