183 Tejou no Sousakan - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
As an oneshot, this was nothing.
Not a good choice if the goal was to make a reader interested in a novel series.
We are just getting told that the convict is apparently good at the job, but he doesn't do anything to show that.
The entire thing is a bunch of hot air.
I am not interested in even looking at the novel, even if I was reading novels.

Fed-Kun's army
Pairing detective with convict, kinda reminds me of Psycho Pass 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Instead of “Oneshot”, let's call this a “Pilot”, and add the tags “Commercial Failure” and “Artistic Failure”.

Dex-chan lover
read more like a promo than a oneshot, for some reason. Almost as if it was a mis-tagged promo
As an oneshot, this was nothing.
Not a good choice if the goal was to make a reader interested in a novel series.
We are just getting told that the convict is apparently good at the job, but he doesn't do anything to show that.
The entire thing is a bunch of hot air.
I am not interested in even looking at the novel, even if I was reading novels.
Instead of “Oneshot”, let's call this a “Pilot”, and add the tags “Commercial Failure” and “Artistic Failure”.
QFT

Dex-chan lover
read more like a promo than a oneshot, for some reason. Almost as if it was a mis-tagged promo

QFT
Even as a promo, it did nothing to make me even the slightest bit interested in the story.
It was pure telling with nothing shown
Edit: Also learnt what QFT meant just now, mb

Last edited:
As a promo, this feels bit lackluster? A shame cause I liked the artist, they probably should expand some more on what sort of dynamic the cop and convict got

Users who are viewing this thread