19 Days - Ch. 313

gotta first say that zhan xixi is totes the hottest boi. can I have more of his beautiful face pls?...Bueller? ugh.
ok little mo, u can drop the act now. I mean... who could resist he tian in a turtleneck??...(no one)

~edit~
HOW COULD I FORGET TO COMMENT ON HE TIAN'S LIL CHRISTMAS RING??? AND HIS GUITAR THAT IS AT MO'S PLACE ugh kill meeeeeE~EE~EEE

I forgot we usually get holiday themed updates! It’s Christmas Day already over here, so merry xmas from Australia

@ashurii, He Tian smiling and leaning into Mo’s shoulder on the scooter... what a cutie

it's a christmas miracle

wait i'm screaming at the do i fucking know you jajajfkjsdjk

Part 2 made me SCREAAAAAM!!! AAAAAA (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♥ ♥ ♥ *:・゚✧

Also, Merry Christmas everyone ヽ(o♡o)/

Merry Christmas~ Looking forward to the a new year filled with little mo and he tian - my favourite ship

Soooo cute!! (*^ω^*) so fluffy~
Merry Christmas from Australia everyone!
(^_−)−☆
@luckycalico what are the odds of being continent neighbours!? (≧∇≦)lols

Squee........although if it takes another year to find out what happens to the box of condoms from last Christmas, I may die.

I kinda want to believe that Jian Yi can punch a small tree in half. He kinda had to get off that island and when he was under the supervision of his dads body guard, he had to train. But then my imagination has him on dragons and spraying glitter everywhere.....yeah.....I will see myself out.

LOL "i feel sorry for th etreE" ajfklsjd

okay those two like, i love how fluid they are. like they just vibe and their relationship doesn't need a set description.

omg He Tian is wearing the ring little Mo got from points at a store in 271.5 xD

Users who are viewing this thread