19 Days - Ch. 319

Poor little Mo.
Also we have just learned that She Li is totally capable of murder and is not worried about it.

Nooo poor baby boyo!! (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

He Tian good job, keep hugging him until he stops crying, then keep hugging him forever.
(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

Damn, Little Mo out here tryna help some homeless man and that's what he gets ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

I’m starting to like their relationship more than Zhan Xixi and Jian Yi, who aren’t really progressing anymore. 😭
Very sweet chapter, thanks for updating!

@Chuepomi

I’m starting to like their relationship more than Zhan Xixi and Jian Yi, who aren’t really progressing anymore. 😭

Well they can't, can they? I mean, not until Jian Yi gets abducted and then returns after 3 years... THAT's when the real progress will (re-)start. Everything that happens before that is just... well, waiting.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

It's actually very easy to kill someone just like that - the human head is pretty fragile. You see people survive it all the time in movies, but you hit someone in the back of the head with a heavy bottle, chances are you're going jail for homicide...

Users who are viewing this thread