19 Days

I WANT THIS PUBLISHED. I want to buy it and put this masterpiece on my dam shelf. 😭

People saying that He tian x Mo Guanshan is toxic but at the same time saying that Jian Yi trying to force Zhan XiXi to touch him it's cute, ok 👁👄👁

I'm ready to go back to modern day and have college Zhan Xixi and Jian Yi rekindle their love for each other, amen

ay burda da bölümlerin olduğunu görmek çok mutlu ettiiii! yaoiler kaldırıldıktan sonra özellikle bu uzun bölümlü seriler için çok endişelenmiştim. her fansubun ayrı ayrı siteler açmasındansa bu tarz büyük bir siteye yükleme fikri bana daha olumlu geldi. umarım aktif olursunuz! çeviriler için teşekkürler!

Power Uploader
Latest chapter got uploaded with English on Old Xian's Twitter, though typesetting and translation are worse than what Yaoi-Blcd's been releasing

I went back to the earlier chapters and,,

Can someone pls explain to me what happened in ch 44-46?
Was this ever explained? Is this even canon? Why is Xixi living alone?

@mrpurin I think it's because he's in uni in the beginning and then it skips back to xixi and Jian Yi in jr high & that's what we've been seeing play out.
I have no idea if Jian Yi going missing at the beginning of HS is still a thing or they're already in HS and that wasn't anything real but that's what's happening in those chapters.
They're lookin much older these days tho, idk what their ages are anymore.

I still find this an enjoyable slice of life comic (even though the original premise seems to have been long abandoned), but man lately it's really become the He Tian and Mo Guanshan comic. Almost every chapter is about them and the actual supposed leads are practically side characters now. I don't even remember their names anymore!

There is one braincell between the four of them, and no one knows where it is. And I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread