19 Days

It’s one of the most confusing works of fiction I’ve ever seen. Nothing is happening and also everything is happening, the slow burn is really unusual here because on one hand it looks like the boys are already in a relationship so there’s nothing to wait for but on the other hand I’m still waiting for a development of a kind. It’s like they’re already dating but never told the readers lol. Love it tho, very refreshing, definitely one of the most anticipated manhuas for me 😍

Dex-chan lover
I thought this and tamen de gushi(their story) has the same author cause it has almost similar color and artstyle.

Then I just check it has different author's name. So it's not

@Sleepingair No problem, happy to help!

I can only assume that both Old Xian and Tan Jiu are dudes, but I am basing that off of the way they draw themselves in Mosspaca Advertising Department, so take that with a grain of salt because a lot of mangaka draw themselves in very different ways (one example would be Kimetsu no Yaiba's author drawing herself like an alligator with classes lol)

man i just finished all of the 300+ chapters that have been released so far and damn i can't decide if it was worth it ........ i guess i'm just not used to this style of "episodic" storytelling, because it seems like important plot points happen (and relationship developments) and then the story just moves on like it didn't.

Even when the plot gets serious and sometimes even a little worrisome, the old xian still manages to turn it around with humour. It’s fucking hilarious And the ships are really fun. It’s a good representation of real emotions and teens questioning their sexuality. It’s also so stupid and silly, and makes my sides hurt from laughing.

100th time rereading this work of art. characters are hilarious and lovable, i especially like he tian and mo guanshan's relationship. literally the cutest manhua everrr

tysm to the group currently translating this manhua, i absolutely loved all the chapters so far and they actually made me genuinely smile

so cute?? i absolutely love seeing the characters interactions with one another, and seeing their relationships + personalities develop is just fascinating. cute art as well

as lighthearted as it is, the series does have some deeper moments, though they’re all rather brief or don’t get too serious

I'm absolutely curious how they went for having tight knit obsessive relationship to zhang xixi don't want to see jian yi (if we read on the start of the comic) zhang xixi don't care jian yi suddenly appear back in front of him after like what, 3-4 years missing? Like he so casual bout it. but in the recent ones where they go to reunions zhang xixi can be seen all sweet again with jian yi. Wonder what happen? 🤔 Cant wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread