19th Century Memoir - Ch. 18 - Dangerous Confession (2)

Ok first off why does he continue with this lie that he’s her brother????? I don’t get it!!! Why torment her by making her think she has fallen in love with her brother and him the same? If he wants to start a romantic or sexual or whatever relationship with her then why is continuing the lie necessary instead of revealing the truth, at least that they aren’t blood related in any way. WHAT IS HIS GAME?
This is infuriating especially since I know the ending of this series. Understandably there would be conflicts and drama but this is just going too psycho imo. I really don’t wanna see Lilliana torment herself over these confusing feelings and her fucking shitty “brother”

So.... liliana is a child from incest relationship?

Also, I think the reason why he lied about being her brother is so she won't run away. So she would think that "her brother" is the only one she can depend on. If he revealed that he is not the real brother (if only our prediction true), they woud have no relation to each other. She doesn't have to stay with him and he doesn't have control over her. Posing as her brother makes him able to control her life and manipulate herself.

Fed-Kun's army
Yooo what if it turns out he's not lying and he really is, somehow, her brother? 😂 This is so fucked up lool

My head hurts. I can't process what's happening.

@nunakao what makes you come to that conclusion? I reread the chapter but I don't really understand what's going on tbh

@imtaciturn which conclusion? If it's about my suspicion about liliana, I only took it from the flashback in the last chapter. Her father said that "God is punishing me. We were unafraid of him and we even dared to enter his world". So I assume that their parents are brother and sister.

But after I read it once again, I think Liliana might not be a child of incest relationship but from r*p* due to the fact that the mother rejected her yet the father said that he still want to trust his wife and raise this child. This kind of case happen esp with women who got pregnant from such assault. And most of cases women were blamed when it happens.

But all of these weren't enough to conclude anything tho, that's why I put question mark. There's still chances for plot twist and many revelations

So william did met liliana's mother (helena) as what the father (arnold) said that william is with her? There's also that 1 chapter with william seing ghost that looks like liliana (it might actually be helena) I have to reread the chapter to understand who's who. What happened between the parents is very confusing.

@sxyc I was asking the same questions. It just seems really bizarre and twisted to try and seduce her while pushing the idea that you're blood siblings even though he knows that would disturb her. He says he is in love with her but his behavior makes it seem like he gets a high from tormenting her. We're led to believe initially that her brother was like a brother to him and a good friend so when he passed he wanted to complete what he couldn't and take care of Liliana as her brother. Yet somehow the way he goes about things, I get the feeling there's more going on.

Group Leader
I feel like there's more question and it keep piling up. Even after ss1 end nothing was answer lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@sxyc lol would you mind spoiling the ending for me? I'm really curious and want to know where it's going before I continue.

I am sooo confused.

18 chapters and I have not even an ounce of an idea what's going on here.

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Group Leader
Rather than loving, it's as if this "brother" wants to torment her for a revenge...

@nivinator This is based on just my understanding of the art since I don’t know Korean
but for sure the two end up together, married, and with children. They look really happy too and I think the ending is only a few years (5? Or less) from the time they meet. Basically it’s all happily ever after between the main couple

Okay, so does he hate her or something? Now that I think about it, you can be happy that the person you love loves you (cause you can be together), and be happy that the person you hate loves you( cause you can torment them). So hate can also explain his past smirk, and his current behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread