2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Ch. 161.3 - ILLUSTRATION

Dex-chan lover
3rd Illustration, I guess the stupid yuri subarc killed this off ...

Contributor
3rd Illustration, I guess the stupid yuri subarc killed this off ...
More like the anime is coming up in two months and the mangaka is needed on board for things. Either way we're getting a chapter next week.

Dex-chan lover
More like the anime is coming up in two months and the mangaka is needed on board for things. Either way we're getting a chapter next week.
Considering this is chapter131 there is plenty of material for 2 or even 3 seasons.

I think its more considering the "break glass in case of plot stagnation" Yuri couple side plot the author simply run into a wall since this is a situation were pretty much everything that could be addressed been addressed and all its left is basically the haremettes elimination rounds were each have their own arc, get eliminated and like Highlander the last one standing wins (even if we already had that happening of sorts with some self-eliminating themselves) or add more characters to go over the same process as the previous ones but since this is chapter 131 its kinda late for that now,the core cast been established.

Ultimate its a case were the story been heading to its final conclusion and also made painfully obvious who the winner is (well we could had guessed from chapter 1 but Okumura/Lilysa relationship dynamics wasnt that way until it turned that way) so there isnt much we can go over outside repetition, there are some stuff to go over still but its also the typical stuff stories that are reaching their ending start going over.

I was just snappy because we had the usual yuri side character drama subplot that will lead to nothing (as they arent part of the cast, one was barely there anymore and the other was just added to create the subplot) that is something that I always hated, if you want to do that, use your side characters like Kare Kano did, not create a problem from nowhere to solve it within 5-6 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread