2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Ch. 168 - AN ADULT CONVERSATION?!

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while and I forgot a lot about this manga. Does Nonopi have some sort of eating disorder or does she look like she just broke out of an internment camp just because?

Dex-chan lover
beloved bath episode time

Edit: no sensei, what have you done! mikari was supposed to stay pure and blissfully unaware till the end of time. that was her schtick!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's been a while and I forgot a lot about this manga. Does Nonopi have some sort of eating disorder or does she look like she just broke out of an internment camp just because?
she's just very skinny

they made a joke about how single boba made her full before, but she's healthy, so I guess it's just how she be?

Dex-chan lover
beloved bath episode time

Edit: no sensei, what have you done! mikari was supposed to stay pure and blissfully unaware till the end of time. that was her schtick!
Mikari literally cannot be ruined. How does she manage to be best girl when competing against Lilysa, Marina AND Aria?!? Lot of romcoms would be immeasurably improved by having just one of these adorable dorks in the cast

Dex-chan lover
i will never enjoy Hashimoto's nude designs
i know Nonopi is supposed to be small and thin but damn, i hate seeing her ribs

although to be fair, i never really enjoyed Mikarin nudes too much either (and i really, really like Mikarin)
I came to post this. At first I straight up thought she had an eating disorder. Its not normal for the ribsto get marked like that in the front even if you're thin. When it gets marked there, its an eating disorder

---

I dislike what the fanservice in this manga has evolved into. The fanservice at very the beginning, taking lewd photos at school, or changing clothes in front of senpai, was next level. This is just low hanging fruit... it breaks the immersion

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I came to post this. At first I straight up thought she had an eating disorder. Its not normal for the ribsto get marked like that in the front even if you're thin. When it gets marked there, its an eating disorder
as someone who just had a really good metabolism, it's def possible, just not as pronounced when seen irl (tho I'm also a guy if that matters). I was completely healthy, I just couldn't gain weight and my ribcage could be seen, albeit very slight.

it slowly got covered by fat and muscles as I got older (like late HS), so it's a bit more sensible that nonopi is still young while looking like this

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
If this was adapted into the anime, the camera would only show their faces or the entire scene would've been removed.

Users who are viewing this thread