2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Different Dimension Freshmen

You know, the way protag-kun was behaving at the start is basically how people look at weebs as a whole and I frickin hate it and I guess his behavior could be compared to that of a vegan too.

Japan really loves whores lol. I don’t think I’ll ever understand Japan’s fascination with beta male Protagonists and whorish women.

@SamDragneel well I mean I pretty sure that was just him pretending and being fake seeming as height have been hurt by "letting people in" before as seen in those two panels where he's hanging with friends but then begrudgingly alone in the next

Double-page supporter
I can't get past the issue that girl decided to undress and wear slutty clothes in front of horny, pervert stranger.

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot to unpack here but I'll pick just one question: why "daughter" instead of waifu? The psuedo-incestuous/pedo implication is somehow the weirdest thing to me in this chapter full of weird things.

@The_qwerty

Re-read the chapter again and I do understand what you mean. But I hate Weebs who act all high and mighty, arrogant about watching anime, liking a anime girl more than the other.

The way the protag behaved like “I am the greatest Lilliel, how can this GIRL be a huge fan than ME!!!” was kinda obnoxious.

@SamDragneel yeah that's probably why he acted open that so people would get close and so he wouldn't get attached left behind like before

Bro, you're only trying to be with her. This girl's taking it to the next level, trying to be her

Users who are viewing this thread