2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Mikari's Feelings

Contributor
“Senpai must’ve been hurt and betrayed so many times...”

https://images.app.goo.gl/puQoZ2YkpRCBhBfH9

Cause if you are, and it’s true, then I’ll definitely root for you. Damn, all it took was one chapter. I like both girls here.

Dex-chan lover
please let the childhood friend win and just let the other two be co-workers. The fact that she worked her entire life for him is enough for me to hope she wins.

Dex-chan lover
Author-san really did his best to make Mikari likable. It worked really well, now I'm rooting for her

Ah, the classic "He was nice to me that one time so I started liking him and never moved on from a childish crush even though it's been almost a decade." Never gets old 🙄

MD@Home
Oh wow... Mikari had such a nice twist... not gonna lie, her first appearance had me thinking she wouldn't be my preference but boy was I wrong XD!! She's so pure! She deserves a chance... man... all these girls trying hard and giving it effort to achieve their goals just want to be happy 😩 please let them be... now, whether these cliches are played out too much doesn't really matter, IMO it matters more how the author executes their story and plots, basically their writing.

cmon we know that lilysa will mostly win if no real harem , but mikari is clearly the better one right from now man, she did all this only for him , she didn't suck upto the producers for fame

Dex-chan lover
Once upon a time, i had watched a youtube video reviewing an anime with an extremely "spicy" plot.
And i got to say, this plot sure is spicy.

Ayt!! I really like harems but... lately I've been hating them just cause the fact that a girl gets hurt just cause she fell in love with a guy that others also did... I don't know how I view harems now but hopefully this can become a manga where they can all just live happily together or something :/

Aggregator gang
Hate harems that don’t show happy endings for all the characters, so much pain when someone loses

Users who are viewing this thread