2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 12 Ch. 95 - Awakening

Dex-chan lover
Why...does this make me smile so much. And why does Majo Majo's story actually make me tear up a little? Am I becoming more emotional as I age?
Are you confusing Nagomi's name for Majo Majo the fictional magical girl?

Or do you legit mean the magical girl herself?

Double-page supporter
Are you confusing Nagomi's name for Majo Majo the fictional magical girl?

Or do you legit mean the magical girl herself?
The Majo Majo. No joke, the chibi esque character saying 'Let's do our bestest' makes me tear up a little. Just too wholesome yet oddly pitiable seeing her try so hard and not give up. The sheer virtuousness of that, then having it be rewarded is the cherry on top.

Dex-chan lover
The Majo Majo. No joke, the chibi esque character saying 'Let's do our bestest' makes me almost tear up a little. Just too wholesome yet oddly pitiable seeing her try so hard and not give up. The sheer virtuousness of that, then having it be rewarded is the cherry on top.
Oh you'd LOVE the Pretty Cure anime franchise then since Majo Majo is very much inspired by it.

Though do be aware it is VEEEEEEEERRRRYYYYYY long.

Dex-chan lover
waaa it's soo pretty, imagine work hard raising the character you like and got awakening+story TT.TT

Dex-chan lover
i have like 5k hours on Dota and ive been playing for years, i cant fathom putting 1000 hours on a gacha that just came out lmao

Dex-chan lover
I played my fair share of gachas, and now I'm a tad curious if there a character in some game that also goes through a magikarp phase, from utter fodder to godmadoka tier.

Dex-chan lover
the color page is back thank you so much :glee:

crying-from-happiness.gif

Users who are viewing this thread