2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - 2.5D Cafe?

You're doing god's work with the multiple uploads

need the uncensored version though

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz those who watched Haruhi in middle school / high school would be in their thirties or getting close to it, so yeah. I too think it's a Haruhi reference, but maybe she wore it as a reference to something older? I'm trying to think of older anime with girl bands in them, but the oldest I can think of (Not including the female singer in Detroit Metal City, and I don't remember her doing a bunny girl) is K-On

Is it just me or does it seem like the art took a hit?
Not a massive hit, but noticeable from going from chapter 16 to chapter 17's first few pages.

uly

Fed-Kun's army
God Knows - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31aBzZokJMA

Power Uploader
Those thighs.... Blessed
222.png

333.png

111.png

Dex-chan lover
Although I'm not completely sure, I think she was referencing in PG 4 was the 1st season of Haruhi Suzumiya...which reminds me...I'm pretty old now from when I first started watching anime...damn, didn't expect something like that from this kind of manga.

lol that TLN/original lines. its made me realize my age is just around the corner
so yeah think she is referrencing the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya back in 06 Cutural Festival

Dex-chan lover
She had nipple removal surgery... What a sad world they live in.

Users who are viewing this thread