2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Our Answer.

Dex-chan lover
If only our MC could have this kind of work ethic to try to be a suitable partner for Lilliel, he probably would've become the ultimate Ashford cosplayer and Lilysa would've thrown herself on him the first time she saw him.

MD@Home
Oh man... is this going to be the part where the MC turns out to be the most Kai-like person/character in Nogami's eyes XD?! Can't wait to see how that is executed! For now I am just going to hope that the next plot development hooks me on, also... gotta slow down since I really don't want this to end yet 😩😩almost caught up with the latest chap already x.x

Fed-Kun's army
Man i feel bad for the teacher especially the fact she can lose her job
Reenactors especially the ones playing the baddies also have to deal with peoples inability to understand
Just like how WE ARENT FUCKING NAZIS (or commies or imperialists)We just really like history and be in it more than just a text book
she ain't a pervert just because the cosplay is kinda lewd she just enjoys and wants more than to just read a fucking book with it

That teacher part where Lil- (yeah her name is to difficult to write lol) said she was a "cosplayer" was mega cringe

Dex-chan lover
Hey, did you forget the reason to ofuscate your club activities is cause you are photographing underage erotica at the club room?

The mangaka's bullshit lol, no girl in their right mind would love a 2D guy with that generic af look, i'm kinda disappointed

Dex-chan lover
images

Users who are viewing this thread