2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Mayura-sama Vs. Nagomi!!

Dex-chan lover
oh god oh fuck i read through the raw but to understand everything boost the hype up even more
hyping for the upcoming releases, thank you for continuing this series

Dex-chan lover
God, I hate this kind of pathos in manga - "top of the world", "heavenly cosplayers" etc. This looks so exaggerated... 🤦🏻‍♂️
Yeah, I know, I know, this is manga, I shouldn't be so serious, but cmon - could this be a little more realistic?! This lvl is way higher than something like Comicon. I know that japaneese are a little bit mental over the whole idol thing, but - to this point? I dont think so (or maybe I'm wrong and it's like that, but - I read few cosplays manga and they were more down to earth and felt more realistic than this).

Group Leader
@Jmann oh boi if you think this is unrealistic. You should see what real thing is like.

https://twitter.com/nenefive/status/1211519962747064322?s=19

This is the infamous Enako ring. Look how big this is just to take a photo of one cosplayer.

That ring is estimate to be about 2000 people and bigger lense in totally needed if you want to took her photo even if you are at the front.

I skipped many chapters and this went from a simple crotch warming club activity to this kind of battle with extra touch in shounen element and some seniority issues, passion and shit.
Where is the nipslip from the first chapter? where is the floof and erotic atmosphere from earlier? According to my pp this went from 100 down to 0.

I don't get it. Sure I like cosplay, some people's creations are truly awesome, but what is this 'battle'?

@aodpds711 and @Jmann Omg, looking at this IRL photo of the ring shoot is making me sick. You wouldn't even get that great photo with all the other photographers making a background, even if they blur it. Or maybe they do, but I'll still rather watch someone completely random having snapped a quick pic from their phone of someone in an expo. Much more enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
this isnt a shounen sports anime, this is the horniest shounen battle manga ive ever read

BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

THIS COSPLAY IS THE COSPLAY THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS.

GIGA SIMPPPP BREAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread