2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Magic Armour.

Dex-chan lover
In the next chapter Lilysa will try the ancient legendary pose that no cosplayer was ever able to perform and is said to put you at risk for your life.

Dex-chan lover
we just got a friggin Toooooooournament Arc (gigguk voice) for a cosplayer series, author is a madlad 👏👏👏

Dex-chan lover
These past few chapters were too wholesome! I didn't sign up for that!!! Lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk if the new chapters will be better or worse, but the only way to know that is TO GET MORE CHAPTERS!

The releases are stupidly slow for a weekly series, DioBrando did a really good job with all the old chapters, but he's picking up too many series, it's humanly impossible for someone to do so much work.

So please, if someone of another serious group has the time, please pick this up, we are over 30 chapters behind the raw already.

@Cavans99 Oh this is why the chapters were so delayed. I thought the series was axed.

PLEASE SOMEONE PICK THIS UP. It's got such a high rating too, people should be fighting for this.

I came to this manga for the ecchi and harem tags.

It feels like neither one is really used anymore, which is sad :(

The story is actually good though, just wish we had those antics still!

They are doing a battle marathon photoshoot and I have yet to see MC actually take a picture of anyone. What the hell? Aren't they a team? He even complained last time he was pushed away. Was all of it empty talk? I thought he had some plan?

Users who are viewing this thread