2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters! I'm so glad that you didn't leave us on chapter 40; that cliffhanger would have been too cruel! Haha.

Dex-chan lover
Nagomi: "Liliel! Do not believe in you who believe in me, or the me who believe in you, but believe in you who believe in yourself!"

Dex-chan lover
Sadly their feelings failed to reach each other... Because
there's zombie apocalypse coming right now!

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes it feels like the MC isn't even part of the story.

Dex-chan lover
The plot is stupid, but new girl is an interesting character, I must say, better than this tsun girl from the last arc

Supporter
Regarding the plot in general I feel it has some truth behind it, the person who wrote this probably has some experience with cosplayers.
Regarding losing our voice, in the past when I was really anxious during an event/etc I lost my voice, so yea this can totally happen, it took years of dealing with the public to solve my voice problem, it's not fun at all wanting to convey our words and failing to do so, this is obviously exaggerated because plot, but it can happen.
Anyway tks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
I never got as far as losing my voice, but at times, I would stutter and repeat the same word 500 times. My face expressions would also be reminiscent of a serial killer.

It's a really painful experience.

Fed-Kun's army
Nonoa needed to have someone like Tadano (from Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu) in his life.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/39447/2

@Lex79
It feels like that for most of the time, probably because he isn't a cosplayer. With him burning his collection(one of the reasons they wanted to save their club room in the first place mind you), Sensei doubling as a photographer and the childhood friend put even further back, and other cosplayers there to give the main girl the emotional support: there really is only little place for him left actually. Now imagine if the new girl would actually be in love with her and wanted to pursue a relationship with her and not just befriend her, than he would be completely pointless, other than filling the place in the club.

Dex-chan lover
That's right. I love me myself and I. I shouldn't care if other people hate me. Lellieelee also shouldn't care if other people hate her. I love lelleeelelelele because I love her underboobs.

Dex-chan lover
@sighoon you are right. The story shifted from being about the club to Lilysa's cosplay career. Most of the new characters revolve around her, the heavenly cosplayer was teased as a love rival but other than some "Kai-sama!" lines once in a while she basically never interact with him. The ones that have a stronger connection with him are either put on a bus (childhood friend) or have a very minor role (the fat photographer). Romance probably won't have any development until the very end because all the ficus will be on cosplay.
It's a shame because it feels like a different manga compared to the beginning, and definitely not the kind of story I was looking for.

I don't even see that girl as a love rival. She just has the same quirk the MC has that he likes 2D over 3D. He isn't "really" Kai-sama, the same way Lilysa isn't actually Lilliel.

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter with "shounen manga-level" life lessons, that largely revolve around Lilysa.

Since I see some other complaints in the comments, I'll add my own: I've always felt like Lilysa is a bit like Mash rip-off, in that she's a docile, naive, sexy, curious kouhai who's completely unguarded toward the MC. Meanwhile, the protagonist is such a dense harem lead that the manga itself calls him that, and his childhood friend is every single cliche about childhood friend "loser heroines" (see: Himegasaki Sakurako). So yeah, Lilysa and the MC are like a double dose of bland to me. Two impressionable and clumsy children on a journey to just... enjoy cosplay. Not exactly a tightly woven plot. But well, that's all right. This is a good manga, but not great. Ever since Lilya became famous I feel like there's no tension...

You can't be friends with everyone you met. Even if the person have the same hobbies as you have.

Users who are viewing this thread