2.5 Dimensional Seduction

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter hope u gonna find the staff u need to continue this series

Everything is good and all but what the fuck is that audition bs? I mean she is definetly underaged for fuck's sake

mrf

Let's see, lets see... Tits + underboobs + ass.... Where's the doujin at?

@Hobnobs
There's no way this is the only work this artist has put out. They gotta have a pen name.
Yeah.... Hmmm...

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the most shamelessly pandering manga I've ever read. It's not even about the ecchi--there's plenty of that out there--it's more about how the characters are written. They do not act like human beings. Their motivations and thought processes don't make any damn sense. They're basically just walking sexual fantasies.

At least To-Love-Ru style trash at least tries to pretend the situations they get into are accidental...

Dex-chan lover
Those volume covers...

cT1Pobd.png

Hmmm. I always hate when I find the rival's backstory more interesting than the main female who has to win. I also hate when an MC has a decent female in his life yet rejects the idea of liking females. It's like hating dogs as pets but living all my life taking care of my pet dog. It's just really strange.

Dex-chan lover
This is why i fucking hate manga, it appeals to the male fantasy of having relationship with someone of opposite sex who shares your hobbies and interests.

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu well, i am not denying that this manga is shameless. But for the plot, arguably speaking is reasonable. A highcore otaku definitely doesn't have a reality sense, especially the lonely one. That occurred because they were indoctrinated by what they are watching everyday. And if we look the 1st fmc, she likely the gloomy type that doesn't have friend and actually never watching other tv program besides anime. Off course her head obscured. But the mc still have friend before so he is at least discussed his mind with his friend before, an otaku too off course.

It's still better than to-love-ru that based by accident and chances. No wonder they have repetitive formula. It's nonsense beyond reasoning

31 untranslated chapters, what a shame, hope it gets picked up by another translator.

Group Leader
@Dingdong3405 We've been looking for a group to make this a joint with for a while now, but it seems like nobody is necessarily interested, so there's not much we can do for now.

Users who are viewing this thread