2 Manga's I have forgotten the name of

1. Is a series about a girl who can see ghosts and other supernaturals. She lives alone in a house she lived in with her now Deceased grandmother. Living with her are several spirits including a very small almost toddler like spirit. In the first few chapters they take in a new cat spirit that the MC eyes sparkle every chance she can pet her. She also makes friends with a classmate who is obsessed but can't really see spirits.

2. Tear jerker about a large darker skin girl that moves to a new area and almost instantly becomes friends with a very small, pale white, almost doll like girl with silver hair. The description matters because the MC can't help but wish she was like the smaller one. You find out early that the small one is very sick and in fact when I read it the english title was some combination of Story about a silver haired girl who dies at the end (no joke). But my google fu hasn't helped me in finding it. It's roughly 7-8 chapters long.

Thanks for the help on that. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Honestly I am not holding out much hope on the second only 1 or 2 readers back when I read it had it. One of them died and when I went to re-read it I found it on another. But that one has since died as well.

Awesome. That's it and it's on here. Thanks a bunch. Going to save the reread of that for later because... Well not in the mood for crying right now.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, spend too much time looking for it, and someone answer it before me lol.

Contributor
@421cookies
gotta-go-fast-sonic-rubick-runner-transparent.png

Users who are viewing this thread