20 Nen de Iroiro Kawatchatta Manga - Ch. 8

Group Leader
tbh, i'm not a native japanese speaker (neither english lol) so it's the first time i'm encountered the word "愛玩" (from the page 1), fr it's not an everyday word (at least for me) and i don't know how to really translate it to english since there's no proper word for it. based on the internet dictionary, it means "caring for (esp. a pet or a small object)". i can just blatantly translate it as a pet so that it would be more interesting that way (lmao), but i restrain my desire to type that because based on how bravely's reaction that isn't really shocked after s(he) heared that word, so i decided with the word "precious" since it's the most suitable for the thing that the internet dictionary has explained. oh and yea the real word in the dialogue is "愛玩機", so that's where the word "machine" came from, "愛" for love, "玩" for playing with it (this one is my first time hearing it), and the "機" is taken from "機構" which means a mechanism or smth similar like that. now i learned something thanks to this manga.

lol.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for her, cause she really still wants to be the hero she was like before. Instead, she's forced to stay only as a robot for him.

Users who are viewing this thread