Dex-chan lover
I seriously think this is a rare horror show in Jump, where the designs of a lot of Oni are quite creepy to some extent.

Double-page supporter
sd bjavkfb Tanjirou was on an emotional rollercoaster this chapter and i ffffffing love it

Dex-chan lover
Loving this constant semi-fast pacing. :]

It's crazy! like "Hey, they had a looooooot of problems dealing with the sixth demon... Let's put two this time :D"
They're so screwed lo/

The sword comedy bit was hilarious. Later, a pot, OH SHIT THAT POT was my reaction.
Well, antisocial pilar and love pilar are nearby (don't you dare injure her badly, you ugly monsters)

Bullshit.

Poof, a pot just appears and now with incredible luck, the bad guys can now perform a huge blow to the DH.

Dex-chan lover
Funny chapter, great interactions from Tanjirou and Genya. It looks like Pot demon did have some useful information, I hope Takitou and Mitsuri are nearby to help and hopefully we get to see Genya in action as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Kotetsu did a damn Yamcha pose in page 4! I’m dying!

Dex-chan lover
"You were seeing things."
"Nah bruh, I got your tooth right here"
"WHY WOULD YOU KEEP THAT?"

God I love Tanjirou.

Tanjirou is trying so hard to make friends with Genya! But what is he hiding hmmmmmmmmm?

Dex-chan lover
i’m more concerned whether genya is half demon... i mean his tooth grew back in a few ..days, weeks? idk

Users who are viewing this thread