27-ji no Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Man this looks interesting, but the constant fades to black make me extremely nervous.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what to make of this one; there's a lot of angst being presented our way, but there literally has been no development to warrant it so far. IDK if I like vtubing as a premise for a romance, it feels a bit too much of a post-modern sort of relationship for me (not that I don't watch any streamers, more so that I'm not sure if it works as a premise for what seems to be an angsty, dramatic romantic story). But it is interesting enough that I'd like to see the direction it takes.

Not sure what to make of this one; there's a lot of angst being presented our way, but there literally has been no development to warrant it so far. IDK if I like vtubing as a premise for a romance, it feels a bit too much of a post-modern sort of relationship for me (not that I don't watch any streamers, more so that I'm not sure if it works as a premise for what seems to be an angsty, dramatic romantic story). But it is interesting enough that I'd like to see the direction it takes.
That's pretty much how I'm feeling right now

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy this kind of manga, and I hope someone can continue to translate it

Users who are viewing this thread