29-sai Dokushin Chuuken Boukensha no Nichijou - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - To Leave Or Destroy

Aggregator gang
Dang, that dungeon is perfect for training rookie adventurers. It's a shame that it will be destroyed. I don't know why, but I feel that the destroyer will take interest in Lily. BTW, it was fun seeing Lily acting like a chuuni.

Dex-chan lover
I want dorfloli to win the Shinonomebowl. 😥 (but it looks like another rival[?]'s gonna enter the fray)

Contributor
He slide down that line with the girl in one arm, and holding the mace he used to slide down with in the other...

Damn... How??? Can't even begin to imagine how strong you'd have to be to pull off that trick.

Dex-chan lover
Hehehe Lilly is getting "sick".😅

Too bad if they are going to destroy the dungeon. Seems like a nice place to train new adventurers.

mud

But it is up a dangerous mountain path, so getting there would be hard on newbies.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
More than once, Lily demonstrates the problem with children doing on adventures - without a chaperone at least. Its fun to watch Hajime gradually accepting his new role as a dad.

• This
Rereading the manga, I wonder if our dungeon destroyer is the girl mentioned in chapter 2, page 5, who turns everything to stone. Her closed eyes might hint at a "stone gaze" type ability and her name (Sekihime) might be something like "stone princess" (石姫, although the raws use katakana).

• Thinking
Dex-chan lover
What is this? I had a 'proud dad' flash after the girls beat the scarecrow knight, lol. Good to see them progress a little towards becoming full-fledged adventurers.

My right thumb.. it's scrolling through these chapters restlessly..

Dex-chan lover
Nooo, don't destroy the tutorial dungeon.
It'd be useful if one like that appeared someone more convenient, but the journey to it was more dangerous than the dungeon. Nobody wants to go through level 20-30 game content to fight the level 1 dungeon.

• This

Users who are viewing this thread