29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
@Elroy79

Those fantasy worlds tend to be pretty medieval westernish, but every so often there' some 'BLATANTLY JAPANESE COUNTRY' in there as well.

This guy is such a baby. He wants to get sent to a fantasy world and when he finally does he starts whining about it. Do you want your hand held to? This manga is just wish fulfillment. In reality if a guy like this was sent to another world without any cheats he would probably die from choking on air.

Group Leader
Page 21
Guild members have to help each other as much as possible. Killing one another is prohibited.

Does that mean you can kill other people as long as not a guild member?

I remember this trash whiny mc
his wife was almost killed by the assassins in the novel, he goes out to kill some of the assassins and rapes one of them and kill them he uses an excuse of "interogation" to fucking rape a female assassin who was only manipulated by the kingdom and fucking whines at what he did.
He doesn't act is age.

Contributor
What is that pig complaining about? God granted his wish and he whines? He doesn't even try to use his skills before going of to the town...
That pig should go on his knee's and pray, does this author even understand what kind of genre he is writing about honestly he isn't doing anything you would first do when you come to a fantasy like world.

Dex-chan lover
hmm.

is there any manga like this, where mc register as adventurer and learn more about the world? not isekai though.

i'd like to see their perspective about their own world

Dex-chan lover
As a man in his mid forties I'd like to know,
When the fuck did 29 become 'middle-aged'?

As utterly soulless as is this manga, I actually find myself really pumped up every other page! Hoorah! Work work work work...! I don't know why. Fuck I have a water heater in my truck but the dump closes in an hour.... build shed build shed build shed build shed....!

Contributor
So, the best way to lose fat is to be isekai'd... gotcha. I knew that diet thing wouldn't work~

Also, collar = slavery? WHO DECIDED THAT?! I had friends back in high school who wore a collar, and we don't automatically assume they are "slaves", we just laugh at him for dressing up in full black and going full goth.

Supporter
"My cute dog is left at home alone now!"

I now realize why this is rated so low.

Is there an isekai where after being summoned, the protag decided to be a villain instead of a hero? Like, evil evil villain and not revenge-driven or anti-hero?

Double-page supporter
So MC for no reason was sent to other world, gained OP powers and system that is sentient and can freely converse with MC? Cmon... it isn't even funny anymore. There are limits on how much plot armor you can give to MC without hiding it. It is clearly to much.

Users who are viewing this thread