29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Double-page supporter
Ahh, wish fulfillment is so bliss. Hes got it good. Even a pretty girl on the street turn her head his way.

@xMirage There was one...... something Classmate... I think hes a slave owner (with slave power) and starts his own harem. Kinda ruled like a villian from what I remember. But I warn you, expect rape. But thats villianess you looking for right ?
What made me drop it was, the MC got even more turned on the more the girl cried. That was hard to swallow., Thats just not my thing

There was also another one, but I cant think of the name of it.. Sorcerer whos like 80 years old, finds something and makes him young again, recruits a succubus and starts building his own dungeon.. I pretty sure it got dropped by rapeman scans when some company licensed it. They licensed it when theres sexual stuff with minors in it loooool,. They license without reading it I guess.

@Izaya_Onisai what did you expect for a looser in RL who has just been gifted OPness for free. Like getting a free meal.

Why do other worlds call their dirt, earth? We call it earth after our planet but why would they?

Aggregator gang
@Huapollon Medieval-like world, ragged clothing, carrying multiples bags, collar around neck, most likely weak body. Yeah, it's a slave.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, he didnt try to make a conversion between that world's money and yen, thats a win so far.

im surprised by the fact hes surprised that there was a test even tho hes a nerd neet, i mean hasnt he seen enough isekai to know that theres always a test? damn.

Users who are viewing this thread