29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

so... wait...
she's the first princess
and ran away from home, fraud lvl is at 2, and wishes to not be married so she will let her sister be the scapegoat for this political marriage?

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

maybe I've read too many isekais so it didn't shock me at first, but thinking about it after reading it.... yikes.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this crossbow design. The bolt guide is too high and the nock point is too low, how exactly are you going to aim it? Not to mention that the fulcrum point is gonna be all wrong. Instead of firing forward, the kinetic force of the crossbow will cause the bolt to always fire forward at an upward angle due to the bolt having to deal with angular force which rotates it to go upwards instead of straight forward.

I don't really understand why the author did not go with a regular crossbow it's not like she'll be useful at anything else anyway.

a princess that have as skills "perform" and "fraud"... hmmm, make me wonder a couple of things

@scripted @Aichan putting aside how absurd the structure of that thing is and how the hell she can aim with something like that, I'd like to ask you one thing about crossbow since I'm not an expert... they have some kind of recoil? I think is a little absurd that something attached to your arm like that, in the long period don't make problems for you elbow or shoulder

Allow me to say something first.
I am a fan of harem troupe, but I am not avoiding non-harem stories... I read this manga at the time it doesn't have 'harem' tag yet.
Now, it will? I don't know... But surely there would be people who will drop it, I am talking about those who purely dissing 'harem' ofc.

If anything, I just hope the author will not regretting any of the choices they would made. Regardless to which way this manga will head towards to.

Fed-Kun's army
Next chapter, the knights knock on their door XD
(just kidding)

Dex-chan lover
so she raped him, who cares? Obviously he doesn't since they have sex every night now, stop being old prudes

Users who are viewing this thread