29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge
@Darth_Noox

Alot of people care.
Rape is no joke, now with that said this was fairly tame considering they were both ok with it eventually.
but the word alone is enough to trigger people.

At the end of the day, she guilt tripped him into the relationship after drudging him and exploited his temporary lack of judgement.
And was from her reaction to him wakeing up most likelly prepared to blackmail him with his reputation into a relationship she hoped to grow over time as it was pretty clear she was not after a one night stand.

its not so much the act itself that people get mad over, it's the intent behind it.
sure she was in love with him, but he has showed little interest outside of when he was drunk to be in a relationship with her.
the fact they were both happy with it dont justify it too alot of people.
this is something you could get away with doing to someone you have been dating for awhile but cant get them to make it official.
not something you do to a total stranger you meet a day before.

Dex-chan lover
@Exeryon

Aiming is very much possible with a wrist mounted crossbow if you add some kind of aiming feature like a sight too it.
Naked eye aiming is going to be hard with any type of wepon but it can work if you practise alot...
There is going to be alot better options thought but it still works.

the biggest problem is the fact that a crossbow needs to be pretty big to get any kind of power, so a small crossbow would do verry little damage but its something you can get away with by saying "magic + superpowers" in a fantasy setting or some asspull future sci-fi material like adamantium.
it would take a ridiculous amount of arm strength to pull back the arrow string to get any kind of power out of it when the crossbow is that small.
the most feasible option would be a hand crank, but then its a one shot wepon and then it's useless as it takes a minute to reload.

but yeah, it COULD work, but not very well... it's mostly there to look cool.

Dex-chan lover
@scripted
Whoa! You guess right! I do watch Joerg's videos.

@Exeryon
It's not really what you would call a recoil. You won't be knocked back at least, unlike with guns. What you would normally feel is a sudden mechanical shock as the bolt is shot and the string and limbs return to the default position. An easy way to imagine it is if you're in a boat and suddenly your kid jumps up and down in the boat. It most likely won't capsize, but you will definitely feel the effect.

Yes, in the long term, the mechanical shock of having that attached to your arm will definitely create some sort of problem. While I'm not a medical expert, tank operators have this thing called 'whole-body vibration threshold' which is the maximum vibration that crewmen can handle on a tank without receiving permanent damage. Basically, if your body has been shaken a lot, it will be tiring and disorienting for the short term, and cause nerve and muscle damage in the long term. If she uses that crossbow regularly every day, her left arm will receive permanent damage which may cause her left arm to have uncontrollable shakes or become weak or simply deform.

It will also be awkward to pull the string with your right arm as the girl will be using purely the strength of her own arm. With a bow, you use your whole upper body to draw the string. With a crossbow, you use your whole body to pull the string. Any crossbow that requires just one pull from the arms of a skinny, weak little girl using only her lower arm at an awkward angle will not do much good. Even Joerg, a very muscly german guy has to use his whole upper body to pull a short-range crossbow.

you don't need to doubt, she's a real princess, a politically minded princess, using underhanded ways to stick to the strong ones.

Dex-chan lover
@Hijinx
Stockholm syndrome doesn't apply, he was never held hostage. He loves her because she's cute, which is perfectly understandable, because she is. It's not like he knows that she drugged him anyway, as far as he's aware he was just a bit drunk and gave in. He also seems to be unaware that a girl could possibly drug and have her way with him in the first place, let alone that it would happen to him.

Dex-chan lover
You have to rape Japanese beta-cuck virgin MCs or else they'd never get laid. Remember this guy was a 29-year-old fat virgin in his previous life. She just took the bull by the horn, so to speak.

mrf

A Doujin version out of this where its focused more on the hentai?? Where? I want one.

Dex-chan lover
@BoredTears
Excuse me? The MC flat out asks Mari what she did while he's collapsing and even says "You planned this" as he passes out because she readily admits to drugging him. To make matters worse, she goes so far as to guilt him.

He finds her attractive, yes, but I don't know how anyone can read this and not conclude that the relationship was one partially born from rape and guilt.

Dex-chan lover
@Hijinx
He doesn't remember that part though. When he woke up after that night he didn't remember anything that happened, hence why she has to explain again about being a princess. She wouldn't have been able to guilt him if he did remember anyway. As far as he's aware events turned out exactly as she told him.

Dex-chan lover
Aside from the other design flaws, now imagine you are in the field with that bow mounted on your lower arm. If I would master some RPG-sessions and someone would use that thing, I'd role a few hidden dices occasionally, just to see if she/he gets stuck somewhere or caught at something. Also the time to equip it, instead of just taking a regular arm into hand, must also be quite longer in a surprising situation. That thing must have at least a feature to fold it and re-arm it quickly, so one can wear it all the time. This thing needs a spring-in-action feature, an arming lever to pull the string and must be light weighted at the time or its garbage in in comparison to a real crossbow.

And: He didn't test his magic before, but let her fire some crossbow bolts at him? Is he an aspirant for the Darwin Award?

Dex-chan lover
Fraud is probably low rank appraisal skill deflector. So It hides her real name and the fact she is a princess.

Hrm. Now I want to make a dungeon master game where skills are in part propagated through genes.

... Oh no, this is taking my imagination into scary territory, and not the dwarven childcare type of scary....

so this girl rapes the MC and then he wants to make her happy? it doesnt make sense.
I agree with the comments of past chapters, you cant make rape seem okay.
i bet there could be a psycho out there that reads this and thinks it is okay to rape a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread